Imagine if your dog could…
- stop barking and lunging
- calmly walk past dogs and people on the street or in the park
- greet your visitors without causing chaos
- enjoy being petted
- enjoy going to the vet
- not mind you near coming near when there is food or toys
Don’t worry – I can help!
Using kind, force-free training and behaviour modification methods I can help your dog change his view of the world so he is no longer fearful and if he is not frightened he is not going to be aggressive. I systematically help your dog change his frame of mind helping him to cope with his fears and stop feeling that aggression is his only alternative.
Your Training Programme
- Begin by calling me for a FREE chat so I can get an idea of your problem
- I come to your home to meet you, your family and your dog – this gives me the opportunity to get a full understanding of the problem and learn ‘what makes your dog tick’. I will also leave you with written advice to get you going
- You receive a comprehensive written programme detailing why your dog or cat behaves the way he does and what we can do about it including detailed written handouts of all appropriate training protocols
- Through an on line diary system I will provide you with weekly (sometimes daily) instructions on what to do next. I will also monitor your progress and advise accordingly
- Over and above this I will be available through email, phone and video conferencing to support you throughout the process
- If necessary we will meet to work together in real life situations
We will work together for 8 weeks or more if needed until your dog’s problems are sorted out. Every dog is an individual as is every owner so every programme is devised on a bespoke, individual basis. As such the fee structure for my work will vary. After our initial free chat I will be able to let you know what the fees will be for your specific case.